Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello Everyone!!! While me and Amanda are here at Prairie we decided to start a blog about all of our adventures. We have only been here for about 4 days, and already we have stories!!We both really feel the need to share these stories because we know they will change lives. Feel free to do whatever as you read them..laugh, cry,or weep. We know you will want to..so here we go the adventures of Amanda and Jess!!


Day 1
It all started on August 17th, or as Amanda called it Freaky Friday!! We arrived on campus around 3:30, got our stuff into our room and all that jazz. It was going pretty good you know, until we had "bonding time". The reason I am writing this particular post, is so that it can be clearly expressed how much I love first impressions. I LOVE them!!NOT!!! Anyways, so here we are playing this random game that I personally don't think helped us bond, but that is my biased opinion. For some reason the team I was on won, and as our prize we won a mini bag of chocolate bars. Ok, cool..I like chocolate!But this is the thing..the teacher who was leading this game thought it would be funny to throw the bag of chocolate bars out to us. Me, being shy as I am, was in the back.:) The bag flew through the air directly towards me, my life flashed before my eyes!! I reached out my hand, my reflexes were like a viper, and grabbed the bag!Now for some reason when I reached out to grab it my arm flung back with incredible force and smoked a girl so hard in the head. The world froze, as I looked at her! I laughed..of course and apologized, and luckily we still like each other.I know who she is by the huge teletubbie bumb on her head! Girls, you don;t need pepper spray..chocolate bars works great!
The night continued..this time everyone was doing an Amazing Race thing. It was pretty fun..running around doing crazy stuff! We get to this one post, and we had to eat some weird stuff. It was pretty sweet..all I had to eat was crackers. I was in the midle of devouring these crackers and the girl beside me was trying to down a Sprite. I was really thirsty and she didn't look like she liked it much so I asked her if she wanted to trade. She handed me the Sprite rather happily. The crazy thing is that Amanda also had to drink a Sprite, so just as I put the Sprite to my mouth to drink it I looked over at Amanda. Now I can't really explain what the look was except to say...unreal!! I totally spit Sprite everywhere! I am actually goingto stop there because I don;t want to talk about it anymore, my counsellor says it is not good too! Well, we have many a more stories to tell, but it getting late! We also have some crazy random pictures to put on here, but we will do that soon. Later!!

No comments: