Saturday, August 25, 2007

No One Told Me To Wear Bullet Proof Pajamas

Here I am, once again. Me and Amanda just discussed what we should blog about.She is going to blog about our snail buying day, and I am going to tell you our adventure of last night..and boy is it an adventure.Once again I have to rate it..just to warn you, our lives are nothing to joke about. It is something to pray about! We lead an exciting, yet dangerous life.It may sound fun, but unless you are in it, you can't understand. Here we go..
Rating-14a
Last night around 12:30 we were getting ready for bed. Nothing out of the ordinary for us, actually it is farely normal. We were just about to climb into our hard beds, when suddenly we heard a loud bang. Me and Amanda started joking about a gunshot, and continued to climb into our hard beds. All of the sudden we heard some guys from the town outside of our window yelling. Our window was open, but they were yelling at the girls next door.I think they were drunk, at least I hope so. Now I really cannot say what they wrote, although if I followed the ratings of this day and age, it would be alright. Basically they said they were going to come up here and kill us and that they had a gun.(Probably an air gun, that shoots air!)Let me tell you that this is not part of our routine at night. It's not like we brush our teeth, get on pajamas, and listen to guys tell us they are going to come kill us. Noo, it was rare! Me and Amanda were just in our room laughing, and joking about Three Hills being a safe town.I think someone called the cops! It was intense! Well, Amanda went to sleep and I laid there wondering if death was a moment away. I didn't want to die alone..I choose life! Luckily, our dorms have security things so you can't get in. I was actually more worried that they would key my car or something. It was all good!I don't know if they got caught, because I was to busy putting bars on my window.I crawled on my hands and knees to shut off the light, cause I saw it in a movie ones.Stay low!!Well, that was our adventure for last night..who knows what tonight holds..all I know is that there is a pair of pajamas in my closet waiting to be put on..and they are definitly heavier then usual."Amanda get away from the window!"

No comments: